Iron is an essential mineral for all humans. Iron deficiency can lead to chronic fatigue, difficulty breathing, hair loss, and other health problems. Therefore, it is vital to know the signs of iron deficiency so that you can take corrective action before any severe damage occurs!
How to spot iron deficiency:
– Pale skin and lips.
– Shortness of breath.
– Dizziness due to anemia, a condition caused by iron deficiency that can lead to heart problems.
– Decreased ability to exercise or perform physical tasks.
– Chronic fatigue from decreased cellular energy production as a result of iron deficiency.
– Decreased immune function.
– Pica, the desire to eat nonfood items such as dirt or ice chips, is a side effect of iron deficiencies and other mineral imbalances.
Avoid taking Iron supplements Singapore if you have hemochromatosis, a disorder that causes people to absorb too much iron from their diet and lead to liver damage or heart disease. Iron is more easily absorbed on an empty stomach or with vitamin C for the body to use it most efficiently.
In conclusion, iron can be dangerous in large doses, but our health needs to have proper mineral levels. Iron deficiencies are often caused by poor diet or lifestyle choices and should be treated immediately! If you feel that you may have low iron levels, consult your doctor before taking supplements.