A vital factor in the successful implementation of information systems is the training of end-users and administrators. This is particularly important when:
- The new system is unfamiliar to the customer's personnel
- Customer personnel possess insufficient general IT-training
- Implementation time is limited
Our specialists’ broad practical experience in the field of training makes it possible to offer:
- On-site and General Group and User-Sensitive Training, which gives employees hands-on simulations of software use, troubleshooting, and other aspects of IT.
- Testing upon course completion
Testing fosters student motivation as well as organizational benefit with the identification of those in need of more instruction before being called on to work with the information system.
Our company is also active organizing seminars and conferences to facilitate professional exchange, and visiting innovative public health projects realized around the world.