System integration describes a raft of services that establish and support effective information system interaction in an IT infrastructure.
Integration solutions provide the organization of information support. Our task is to help organizations achieve their business goals by facilitating transparency, consistency, and reliability along the entire range of information systems at work within a single business process.
Experience shows us that many organizations face obstacles arising from the use of haphazardly developed IT architecture, specifically, IT systems randomly interconnected, often by non-standardized methods and lacking clear documentation. Too often, these systems – and all the information stored in them – rely on the physical memory of a company’s IT staff, putting company interests at risk and saddling them with significant limitations.
Projects designed in an integrated system benefit any organization that seeks to manage effectively its IT infrastructure, and ensure the efficiency of the various systems which comprise it.
Integrated, service-oriented IT architecture is an advantage to any organization, providing:
- Time and Labor Reduction, and the resultant reduction in cost of implementing new systems
- User License purchase cost savings
- Simplicity, convenience and employee control over access to information across systems
- Control across systems and business processes
- Streamlining and the resultant reduction in IT enterprise architecture maintenance costs
- Management of infrastructure development
- Reduction of tech-related organizational risks
Our specialists have significant experience in delivering technologically, organizationally coordinated, and cost-effective system integration projects to our clients.